ADVOCACY. EDUCATION. SAFETY.
Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota is an advocacy team of parents, health professionals and educators united in the goal of protecting people from injuries and deaths caused by vaccines.
Our mission is simple — to prevent injuries and deaths associated with vaccination.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We demand full disclosure by government and health officials of both the risks and benefits of vaccines.
- We support unbiased safety studies for every vaccine and every combination of vaccines the government recommends.
- We provide education on dishonest representation, legal issues, parental choice, and true informed consent.
- We advocate for complete transparency by state and federal officials in vaccine law and policy decisions.
- We promote consumer safety by calling for vaccines free from mercury, aluminum and other dangerous ingredients.
- We work to preserve individual freedoms by opposing mandatory vaccination.
WHAT WE DO
We provide a voice for those who have experienced vaccine injury, and advocate for those who want to protect their loved ones from the well-known dangers of vaccines.
We offer education on the risks associated with vaccines, the truth about vaccine policy decisions, and the facts about Minnesota vaccine laws.
We work with elected officials to ensure your vaccine choice rights are not stripped away