About UsVaccine Safety Council of Minnesota is an advocacy team of parents, health professionals and educators united in the goal of protecting people from injuries and deaths from vaccines.
Our guiding principles:
- We demand full disclosure by government and health officials of both the risks and benefits of vaccines.
- We support unbiased safety studies for every vaccine and every combination of vaccines the government recommends.
- We advocate for complete transparency by state and federal officials in vaccine law and policy decisions.
- We promote consumer safety by calling for vaccines free from mercury, aluminum, and other dangerous ingredients.
- We provide education on dishonest representation, legal issues, parental choice, and true informed consent.
- We work to preserve individual freedoms by opposing mandatory vaccines.