Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota is proud to bring this documentary to Minnesota and Wisconsin for two screenings on December 3rd and December 4th, 2022.
Saturday, December 3rd
St. Michael Cinema
4300 O’Day Ave NE
St. Michael, MN 55376
Sunday, December 4th
1777 Paulson Rd
River Falls, WI 54022
Each screening will also feature a very limited VIP event with Jennifer Sharp and other panel members. These tickets must be purchased separately from the screening tickets. Read more about the event here.
Tickets for each film screening and panel discussion are $35, plus a card processing fee.
Tickets for each VIP gathering are $80, plus a card processing fee.
Our mission is simple — to prevent injuries and deaths associated with vaccination.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We demand full disclosure by government and health officials of both the risks and benefits of vaccines.
- We support unbiased safety studies for every vaccine and every combination of vaccines the government recommends.
- We provide education on dishonest representation, legal issues, parental choice, and true informed consent.
- We advocate for complete transparency by state and federal officials in vaccine law and policy decisions.
- We promote consumer safety by calling for vaccines free from mercury, aluminum and other dangerous ingredients.
- We work to preserve individual freedoms by opposing mandatory vaccination.