If you or a loved one has been injured by a COVID-19 vaccine, please report your injury to the Informed Consent Action Network here:
Civil Rights attorney Aaron Siri is the Managing Partner of Siri & Glimstad LLP and has extensive experience in a wide range of complex civil litigation matters.
In recent years, Mr. Siri has successfully sued the FDA to release the Pfizer clinical COVID-19 vaccine trial data, the CDC to release the V-safe data, and has represented families successfully against COVID-19 vaccine mandates in Washington, DC and San Diego Public School District.
His most recent victories include establishing a religious exemption to vaccines for the State of Mississippi and forcing the FDA to release the Moderna clinical trial data.
Aaron Siri will discuss his legal team’s accomplishments on Sunday, September 10th and will provide detailed information regarding the lawsuits. The presentation will begin at 2:30 pm and will be followed by an audience Q&A session.
Order tickets here: Conquering Corruption in the Courtroom (tempotickets.com)
Our mission is simple — to prevent injuries and deaths associated with vaccination.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We demand full disclosure by government and health officials of both the risks and benefits of vaccines.
- We support unbiased safety studies for every vaccine and every combination of vaccines the government recommends.
- We provide education on dishonest representation, legal issues, parental choice, and true informed consent.
- We advocate for complete transparency by state and federal officials in vaccine law and policy decisions.
- We promote consumer safety by calling for vaccines free from mercury, aluminum and other dangerous ingredients.
- We work to preserve individual freedoms by opposing mandatory vaccination.