Senator Ron Johnson held an important panel discussion on COVID vaccine injuries in Washington, DC on Tuesday, November 2nd. Public health officials and media were invited to attend, but were conspicuously absent. Please share this video with your friends and elected officials!
If you or a loved one has been injured by a COVID-19 vaccine, please report your injury to the Informed Consent Action Network here:
Our mission is simple — to prevent injuries and deaths associated with vaccination.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We demand full disclosure by government and health officials of both the risks and benefits of vaccines.
- We support unbiased safety studies for every vaccine and every combination of vaccines the government recommends.
- We provide education on dishonest representation, legal issues, parental choice, and true informed consent.
- We advocate for complete transparency by state and federal officials in vaccine law and policy decisions.
- We promote consumer safety by calling for vaccines free from mercury, aluminum and other dangerous ingredients.
- We work to preserve individual freedoms by opposing mandatory vaccination.