On September 26, 2021, Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota coordinated the largest health freedom rally in Minnesota history along with our partner organizations. An estimated 6,000 people gathered to stand up against forced vaccines, and to support personal health choice and bodily autonomy.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a COVID-19 vaccine, please report your injury to the Informed Consent Action Network here:
The Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota – along with our state neighbor partners Wisconsin United for Freedom – are pleased to announce an important presentation by the brilliant attorney, Aaron Siri.
Mr. Siri will give a revealing lecture on blatant conflicts of interest in U.S. vaccine policy on Sunday, June 26th in River Falls, WI – just minutes away from the Twin Cities.
Tickets for this event will sell FAST, so don’t delay and order yours today. The VIP Reception tickets include food, beverages, and an opportunity to meet and talk to Aaron! We have very few of these available.
Regular event tickets include an in-depth presentation by Mr. Siri, followed by an audience Q&A session. Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits for this session will be applied for in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Location, event times, and pricing details are available on the ticket order website.
Click HERE to order your tickets now!
Our mission is simple — to prevent injuries and deaths associated with vaccination.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We demand full disclosure by government and health officials of both the risks and benefits of vaccines.
- We support unbiased safety studies for every vaccine and every combination of vaccines the government recommends.
- We provide education on dishonest representation, legal issues, parental choice, and true informed consent.
- We advocate for complete transparency by state and federal officials in vaccine law and policy decisions.
- We promote consumer safety by calling for vaccines free from mercury, aluminum and other dangerous ingredients.
- We work to preserve individual freedoms by opposing mandatory vaccination.