MINNEAPOLIS, MN — Why are fewer children vaccinated according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) schedule? What evidence is behind media reports that increasing numbers of highly educated parents are questioning CDC vaccination policies and science?
The hard facts explaining vaccine hesitancy are the focus of an event, Questioning the Vaccine Program? Come Hear the Critics, on January 24 at the University of Minnesota’s Cowles Auditorium in Minneapolis. This all-day event, hosted by Skyhorse Publishing and the nonprofit organization Health Choice, is intended to educate the public about a variety of urgent vaccination topics.
Ten expert authors from the fields of science, law, business, education and journalism will shed light on public health data that is often overlooked. Discussions will explore scientific evidence on illnesses associated with vaccine injuries (e.g. autism), legal recourse for vaccine injury, ingredients, contaminants, and safer vaccination choices that accommodate individual biological predispositions.
“The health experiences of many U.S. consumers don’t match what the CDC’s public relations claims; our nation’s children are the sickest in history,” said Jennifer Larson of Health Choice. “This group of parent experts provide a strong voice to vaccine injury victims and exposes a very cozy relationship between government and industry. ”
These ten authors will discuss their seven books:
• Science for Sale: How the U.S. Government Uses Powerful Corporations and Leading Universities to Support Government Policies, Silence Top Scientists, Jeopardize Our Health, and Protect Corporate Profits by Dr. David Lewis, a former EPA microbiologist now with the National Whistleblowers Center;
• Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Retroviruses, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases by Kent Heckenlively, J.D. & Dr. Judy Mikovits;
• Vaccines 2.0: The Careful Parent’s Guide to Making Safe Vaccination Choices for Your Family by Mark Blaxill & Dan Olmsted, a former UPI investigative reporter;
• The Vaccine Court: The Dark Truth of America’s Vaccine Injury Compensation Program by Wayne Rohde;
• The Autism War and Vaccine Injuries: Documented Adverse Reactions to Vaccines by Louis Conte, a law enforcement officer and independent investigator with the Westchester County, NY Department of Probation;
• The Big Autism Cover-Up: How and Why the Media Is Lying to the American Public by Anne Dachel, a teacher and contributing editor at the Age of Autism blog; and
• Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children by contributing writers Mary Holland, J.D. & Kim Mack Rosenberg, J.D.
Reserve your tickets now; space is limited. Tickets are available through the Health Choice website:
Health Choice is a non-profit organization focusing on awareness of health choices, education on nutrition, healing, and prevention of chronic illnesses for children and adults. A study in Academic Pediatrics says 43% of U.S. children (32 million) now suffer from a chronic health condition. Health Choice’s volunteer advocates are working to protect everyone’s right to a healthy life.